Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A Day Full of Memories

Life in Texas...

Well, I did it. I made a trip to John's office all by myself. Of course Breanna was with me in case I got lost...she has been better with directions since she was about 3 yrs old. I even found my way back home without missing a turn.

As I put Brant down for a nap, Breanna disappeared into her room. I assumed she'd decided to take a nap as well. After about 30 minutes I went upstairs to sneak a blanket into her room only to find her missing. I looked around her bed and then peaked in the closet. She had curled up in a corner and found her special spot. So cute!

We've also developed an afternoon routine while waiting for Daddy to get home. They love pulling the stools out and eating some cheerios as they anxiously await his arrival. It's the highlight of our day!

1 comment:

Kimberly & Jeovany Marimon said...

Isn't something how what really matters in life is just being together with those we love. I think sometimes we get so wrapped up in the "everyday struggles" that we forget just to be thankfull that we have someone by our side! I am so glad to see your family all in one place again!! I write this as I dreadfully watch Jeovany prepare his bags to be working out of town again (Monday thru Saturday each week) at least thru the slow winter months. Keep us sll in your prayers! Jazmyn and I will be missing him terribly. :(


Our Family

Breanna: Our Princess

Brant: Our Entertainer